We design and fabricate metal decking by cold rolling process. We offer profiles to suit your design specification, range of profiles in gauges varying from 0.7 mm to 1.2 mm. Continue reading
- Grating clamps can be supplied in hot dip galvanized and stainless steel 304 or 316.
- Any customised grating clamps for special applications can be supplied.
- Our standard grating clamps comprising of top saddle clip, pressed clamp plate, m8 x 70 bolt with nut. Continue reading
- Stair treads can be supplied with any combination of load bearing bars and mesh sizes.
- It can be supplied with anti slip nosing like pyramid type nosing bar or chequered plates.
- Stair treads are supplied with end plates having slots and holes for fixing with stair case stringers.
- Maximum deflections recommended in BS 4592 is 1/200th of effective span or 6 mm, whichever is lesser.
- Stair treads are designed for a simply supported condition while having a concentrated imposed load of 1.5 kn on an area of 150 x 150 mm.
Aluminium gratings are manufactured by a high-power pressing process in which all joints are made without welding. The finished panels can be cut to size at any point without impairing the strength and rigidity. Aluminium gratings are available in heights of 20, 25, 30 and 40 mm 3/4″, 1″, 13/16″, and 19/16″. Continue reading
Electroforged Standard Grating Panels
Ferrograte standard panel sizes are nominally 6 Mtr x 1 Mtr or 20ft (6 Mtr) x 3ft.
Panels available with load bearing bars of various depth 25, 30,32,35,40,45,50,60,70mm & thickness of 3, 4, 4.5, 5 & 6mm.
Panels available with cross bars of various sizes like 5.4mm, 6mm & 8mm square twisted bars or plain round bars. Continue reading