We design and fabricate metal decking by cold rolling process. We offer profiles to suit your design specification, range of profiles in gauges varying from 0.7 mm to 1.2 mm. Continue reading
- Stair treads can be supplied with any combination of load bearing bars and mesh sizes.
- It can be supplied with anti slip nosing like pyramid type nosing bar or chequered plates.
- Stair treads are supplied with end plates having slots and holes for fixing with stair case stringers.
- Maximum deflections recommended in BS 4592 is 1/200th of effective span or 6 mm, whichever is lesser.
- Stair treads are designed for a simply supported condition while having a concentrated imposed load of 1.5 kn on an area of 150 x 150 mm.
Characteristics and properties of fibre glass
Resin and Glass fibers are the two components used in FRP Products. Resin is used to improve the chemical erosion resistant and Glass fibers which makes the product mechanically stronger.
Manually Welded Heavy Duty Gratings are designed to meet the need for gratings subject to heavy rolling and static loads such as highways, plant floors, loading docks, inlet covers and airports. Since these conditions can range from light-duty forklifts to semi-trucks and trailers carrying maximum allowable highway loads, Continue reading
Ferrograte offers tailor made grating panels as per fabrication drawings.
Our design office with latest cad software can design and prepare grating fabrication drawings to suit client’s requirements. Continue reading