Through deck welding is also possible where they headed shear connector is welded through a formed galvanized sheet onto a steel beam. Concrete is then poured over the formed sheet and the shear connectors. Continue reading
We design and fabricate metal decking by cold rolling process. We offer profiles to suit your design specification, range of profiles in gauges varying from 0.7 mm to 1.2 mm. Continue reading
- Stair treads can be supplied with any combination of load bearing bars and mesh sizes.
- It can be supplied with anti slip nosing like pyramid type nosing bar or chequered plates.
- Stair treads are supplied with end plates having slots and holes for fixing with stair case stringers.
- Maximum deflections recommended in BS 4592 is 1/200th of effective span or 6 mm, whichever is lesser.
- Stair treads are designed for a simply supported condition while having a concentrated imposed load of 1.5 kn on an area of 150 x 150 mm.
Ferrograte gratings can be produced with wide range of meshes and bearing bar sizes for use in environment where heat and corrosion resistance are major problems.
Our gratings are available in 304, 304L, 316 & 316L alloys. Continue reading